The sun is shining here in Nashville today, and I’m taking it as a good sign for the rest of the weekend! Spring really can’t come soon enough. I hope that your week has been a gracious one, and that your weekend is even better. Here are this week’s ten things…
1. A museum removes all artwork made by immigrants. Here is the result.
2. I’ve been itching to make dumplings ever since my friend made them for me as a sweet gesture. This recipe looks promising!
3. Finally got my hands on the much-loved and fancy Créme De La Mer—I love it!
4. Have you read the new “Mom Talk” column on Mother? This week’s feature is all about raising a long-haired boy—something I can relate to.
5. If you’re visiting NYC this weekend, this list of the 31 best coffee shops in the city might be worth a read.
7. My favorite coffee table book! It’s beautiful.
8. A list of Airbnb rentals with jaw-dropping views? Count me in!
9. In search of a new read? Have you read anything from this list?
10. A new collection by Doen just launched! I was able to scoop up a few pieces including this sweet top for spring.
Image above via Diane Villadsen